Available for sale NOW!!!
Released in paperback & eBook September 12, 2015.
Massive update: September 19, 2015
This is not your ordinary travel guide. It gives you quick access to the information that only experienced travelers, long time fans, and park insiders know. In 180 pages the book explores all of the best things to do while visiting the park. It includes both Halloween themed and regular attractions, activities, restaurants, and shops. Written for both first time visitors and experienced travelers, this book has something for everyone.
Get the inside track on the attractions, shows, activities, and foods you don’t want to miss while visiting the park this Halloween. This 2015 edition is completely updated for the new year with all new information, tips, and more.
• Maps for every land in the park to help you get to the activities.
• Amazing extra things to do at attractions that new guests tend to miss.
• Halloween meals and snacks that you must try before leaving the park.
• The Top Halloween attractions and activities to experience this season.
• Unique Halloween souvenirs that you will be glad to bring home.
• Secrets and tips for seeing the most popular shows.
• Unadvertised shows that you won’t want to miss.
• All the details you need about the park’s seasonal activities and special events.
• Limited time activities that you will want to know about.
**UPDATED FOR 2015 WITH NEW ATTRACTIONS, ACTIVITIES, RESTAURANTS, AND SHOPS**
2014 Edition is still available here:
If you love the Disneyland Resort you may be interested in these other titles by Alternative Travel Press:
• 100 Things You Don’t Want To Miss at Disneyland
• 100 Things You Don’t Want To Miss at Disney California Adventure
• Things to Do at Disneyland: The Ultimate Unauthorized Adventure Guide
• Things to Do at Disney California Adventure: The Ultimate Unauthorized Adventure Guide
Visit my Author’s Page on Amazon: